Automate Fitness – Be Accountable – Live Your Best
You Want An Incredible Life Without Sacrificing Your Life
- Are you too busy to “go and workout”?
- Do you refuse to eat like a rabbit?
- Have you been burned by the fitness industry?
- Do you wish fitness was easily in your life?
- Do you know you're capable of more?
- Do you start only to quit again?
“I've never been this big.”
“Things needed to change. Life got out of control. I was always busy, too busy to exercise. I finally found something that worked for me. Sure, more energy is one thing. But more confidence is the greatest gift of all.” -Kenneth Pio
What if you were fit without thinking about it?
“Exactly 6 months ago, I was a candy-addict that would love to eat junk food. I decided to change my lifestyle when I found out how unhealthy I was. I started at 222 pounds and 26% body fat. Today, after 6 months of hard work and sacrifices, I am NOW 176 pounds, and 15.1% body fat!” – Fausto Villanueva, Behavioral Consultant
Be Held Accountable
Always Look Amazing
How I help You
- Finally make fitness an integral part of your life.
- Shed nasty fat while building lean sexy muscle with proven exercises.
- Build the very best version of yourself with fitness automation.
- Never fall off the wagon again.
- Surgical coaching anywhere in the world.
- Fall in love with the mirror for the rest of your life.
* Weekly Coaching Program
* Learn The Most Effective Exercises
* 100% Money Back Guarantee
NASM Master Trainer
45,000+ of personal training with 92% success rate and average 28-pound lost
19+ years of experience
Best Selling Author
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) Weight Loss Specialist (WLS)
- Behavior Change Specialist (BCS) Women’s Fitness Specialist (FNS)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES) Sports Fitness Specialist (SFS)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 (PN1)
- Precision Nutrition Level 2 (PN2)
- PN- Sleep, Rest & Recovery (PN-SRR)
- Ironman Triathlon Certified (IU)
- Economics, Engineering
University of California, Irvine
Learn My Proven Live Fit Formula™
Employ My Powerful Big Three Training Circuit™
Master the Autofit Training Model™
What's My Investment?
- How much is quitting costing you?
- What kind of body would you rock if you never quit the first time?
- What if the exercises your friend showed you, don't even work?
- What if you never achieve fitness excellence?
- A lack of a proven approach may already be costing you a great deal.
Here's Exactly What You Get
- Leverage automaticity to build the health you deserve
- Don't think about being fit, be fit on autopilot
- Remove the hidden barriers that have prevented your success
- First, you create your habits and then your habits create you
- Design a lifestyle tailored to your unique situation
- Never try a program that isn't created for you, and only you
*Fitness Automation makes permanent fitness possible*
What Makes Tony So Different?
After UC Irvine, Tony started at 24 Hour Fitness as an overweight personal trainer. After he finally lost the weight, he helped his clients lose weight, earning him promotion after promotion. He rose to General Manager of five different locations, managing over 300 trainers and teaching the principles of weight loss. He used his background in Engineering to simplify fitness principles.
Tony later returned to UCI to complete an Economics degree, specializing in Behavioral Economics (how we make choices.) After 7 years with 24 Hour Fitness, Tony started Total Body Project. Tony returned to working one-one with clients. He studied the client's real struggles. This wasn't a some high-level, nutritionist, or theoretical approach. This knowledge came directly from helping hundreds of clients like you.
After 18 years Tony learned:
- The only information clients need to achieve their Greatest Shape Ever. (GSE)
- The crucial habits needed to overcome classic problems.
- The real reasons people struggle.
He published four books, including his Best Selling Book, Get Me Skinny. Tony continued his fitness education, earning seven certifications including the prestigious title of NASM Master Trainer (less than 100 in the US.)
Tony's mission is to make fitness simple. He wants to share his message. To help every single person get the body we desire and deserve.